Monday, June 15, 2015

अंगूर का बगीचा


She wrote these beautiful lines from the book kept in the table drawer-

O lord, you have searched me and known me. You know my siting down and my rising up; you understand my thought afar off.  You comprehend my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, o lord, you know it altogether. You have hedge me behind and before, and laid your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, it is high, I cannot attain it. Where can I go from your spirit? Or where can I flee from your presence? If I ascend into heaven, you are there, if I make my bed in hell, behold you are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall hold me. If I say surely the darkness shall not fall on me, even the night shall be light on me. Indeed the darkness shall not hide from you, but the night shines as the day, the darkness and the light both are alike to you.
For you formed my inward parts, you covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, marvelous are your works and that my soul knows very well.  My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in secret and skilfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
A
nd listened these inspiring lines on TV - we had to set our priorities. God is vine and we are his branches, we need pruning to produce good yield and then we should offer God the first fruit not the leftover. God should be part of our life in every sphere. If we do the things that take us away from God and they take most of our energy and time then we should keep them away by pruning. Our life should be organized and orderly with right priorities set and we should be able to do first thing first. God is with us and keeps doing pruning also but we keep the dead branches and cut branches on our head unnecessarily making us heavy. We should be fresh tree of God’s garden helping him in pruning our self. The good work which we start doing will be performed by him and useless work will be taken away if we try to live in God. When we are with God he takes care of deeds done by us. We should have deep confidence in him. He makes us nice.      

No comments:

Post a Comment